Thursday, June 7, 2012

Who Am I? FYI =)

             So, for anyone that doesn't know me I'll throw a little introduction in here at the beginning. My name is Jessica. I live in Georgia because "Home is where the Air Force sends us." I am originally from a big city in Texas and will always love my state. I have a wonderful and ambitious husband who is active duty and is rock for me and the kids. I have two beautiful little girls. I am also a full time student and my family is about to make our first move in over 6yrs all the way to the great state of Utah. 
            My family makes me strive to be the best person I can be. Trust me I am not always the best person, but I try and that counts. I am starting this blog because I have so many thoughts since I have started a new journey in my life and I really need a creative outlet to get all my thoughts out there. PLEASE NOTE: that I go to school full time and I really hate working on punctuation and sentence structure, so please forgive me if it's not perfect. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment